• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Jstalz

I’ll bet the May board, currently “subject to cancellation”, is cancelled, but the August board should be fine.

For my AD folks, Paul replied to my email just now and stated that he does not have results and has no idea when he will get them; but he will update BOL as soon as he gets them.
Now do we just think the May board is cancelled just because it says "subject to cancellation" and because we hear about how the boards have been over-selecting? I'm asking just because I want to keep hope alive but also need to be realistic. Have any boards in the recent past been "subject to cancellation" and then subsequently gone through/been canceled?

exNavyOffRec

This was posted by a GroupMe member.

View attachment 33948

I was also informed our results had been out for 2 weeks now (unofficial, of course). Which is awfully early for them to finalize and, now, awfully late for them to not post, lol?!
This doesn't jive with the dashboard or the board schedule, like was said it is more likely to mean that shipping won't be until FY 2023 which is July 2022.

The other thing is that he is trying to push you to pick something else so he can get you to apply and then ship soon.

Tell him you will wait and work on your MA and see what he says lol.

JoeBob1788

lol COB is 1500 when my working hours are over.
At my first command, I put 0900-1600 as working hours for a leave chit (because we PT from 7-9, then work 9 to 4) and my prior-fleet LPO thought it was the funniest thing that I thought working hours were 9-4. I was like let’s be honest I either work 9-2 or 8-midnight with this job haha

BDavis11

Contributor
At my first command, I put 0900-1600 as working hours for a leave chit (because we PT from 7-9, then work 9 to 4) and my prior-fleet LPO thought it was the funniest thing that I thought working hours were 9-4. I was like let’s be honest I either work 9-2 or 8-midnight with this job haha
Lol facts. I just said 3 since i just finished shore duty…sea is a different beast