• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

FloridaDad

This was posted by a GroupMe member.

View attachment 33948

I was also informed our results had been out for 2 weeks now (unofficial, of course). Which is awfully early for them to finalize and, now, awfully late for them to not post, lol?!
Who is this from? How legitimate is this? I can't even begin to say how utterly devastated I'm going to be if this is true.

GoldLeaf

Who is this from? How legitimate is this? I can't even begin to say how utterly devastated I'm going to be if this is true.
I'm almost certain it is referring to shipping dates for FY23. Meaning you apply in 2022 you wont leave until 2023. It is all good my guy.

FloridaDad

I can see a recruiter just saying that to push an applicant to apply for something else because they know it'll take over a year to ship.
God I hope this is correct. I know I'm going to have to wait till FY 23 to ship at this point. That's what I expected the May board to be for. But if they're truly not even having a board till CALENDAR year 2023 I don't know what I'm going to do...

FloridaDad

Ok, reading the last few posts. You guys are probably right. And some recruiters really have a tendency to exaggerate things to push candidates where they want them. If this truly just means you won't ship till FY 23 then I'm feeling ok that's exactly what I was expecting.

GoldLeaf

God I hope this is correct. I know I'm going to have to wait till FY 23 to ship at this point. That's what I expected the May board to be for. But if they're truly not even having a board till CALENDAR year 2023 I don't know what I'm going to do...