• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

enzy24

Cam.wag21

Since you are USMC I am guessing you are working with an OR, if that is the case who Mr. Celestin is doesn't really matter as you can't contact him, you have to go through your OR.
Ok. She is pretty much saying she doesn't know where to get what can help me since the final letter won't be distributed until closer to Nov22.
Any advice on that? I appreciate the feedback!

exNavyOffRec

Ok. She is pretty much saying she doesn't know where to get what can help me since the final letter won't be distributed until closer to Nov22.
Any advice on that? I appreciate the feedback!

She is correct, no official documentation will come out until around 4-6 weeks prior to OCS, if anything was to be put out it could change at any moment which could cause many issues with the USMC.

jakebacc

44 5/7/7; GPA: 3.46; Pro-Rec: Y SNFO; Class 02-23
If I am class 02-23 and was picked up for SNFO is my date still roughly Aug 14th of 2022 according to the legend above?

FloridaDad

Not trying to be confrontational at all either, I'm wondering the same thing. Not name dropping or pointing fingers and maybe @exNavyOffRec and @Skylanepilot1981 can weigh in. @Skylanepilot1981 declined a slot the previous board as well, and didn't get picked up for SNA this round with flight hours and etc. I'm wondering how this affects you reapplying. I know ultimately it is your choice @OldArmyChris and you do have a lot of thinking to do. I want to see both you, @Skylanepilot1981, and everyone succeed getting selected. Like I said, I hope I'm not coming across confrontational, just don't want to see you miss the opportunity.
Since it's going to take so long to ship to OCS, is it possible for him to just reapply for SNA and if he doesn't get it just go to OCS as an SNFO?

jakebacc

44 5/7/7; GPA: 3.46; Pro-Rec: Y SNFO; Class 02-23
This says "Adjustments to FY22 Pilot shipping schedule", yet has my class date (02-23).
8E250017-C118-40C5-B2C8-5F4F1FC16DE9.jpg

JoeBob1788

Merry Christmas from the 6th Fleet, AW family! I hope you guys have a wonderful Holiday! I miss my little kiddos extra bad today!
Merry Christmas! I hope you get a phone call at least today! Next year will be extra special after missing this one, but thank you for being out there doing what we do.