• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

How did you find out? Pretty quick turnaround time it seems. Good luck!
My OR is actually on vacation this week. It was one of his co workers or someone from someplace else, she was a LT. She gave me a day to decide since it was such short notice but after some family talk, decided I should just take the opportunity now.

My OR is actually on vacation this week. It was one of his co workers or someone from someplace else, she was a LT. She gave me a day to decide since it was such short notice but after some family talk, decided I should just take the opportunity now.
My Processor just called to give me a potential date of July as well. I also need to complete the PRT

exNavyOffRec

Civilian SNA select here. Got offered 23 of July for OCS. Guess people who have been waiting are dropping. PRT test Saturday and if all goes well I’ll be shipping out next week.
Is the first date you were given, if so they are probably trying to fill last minute opening without changing OCS dates already given out. It unfortunately isn't uncommon to have some drops like @Anthony2000 said due to the long wait, more common is minor injuries, PQ letter going out of date, push due to family issue, etc....

smpl_dude

I've been waiting over a year my man. Take the soonest ticket you can get!

Is the first date you were given, if so they are probably trying to fill last minute opening without changing OCS dates already given out. It unfortunately isn't uncommon to have some drops like @Anthony2000 said due to the long wait, more common is minor injuries, PQ letter going out of date, push due to family issue, etc....
I was given FY24 when board results dropped. I got a call last night asking if I wanted and was able to ship so soon. They told me if I passed up on it then I’d just be back to FY24 and playing the waiting game.

exNavyOffRec

I was given FY24 when board results dropped. I got a call last night asking if I wanted and was able to ship so soon. They told me if I passed up on it then I’d just be back to FY24 and playing the waiting game.
OK, that means you weren't yet assigned a date, you were just waiting to get one assigned that makes it easy to move you up and not mess with another class. You got very lucky!