• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

ScottL

SNA Pro-Rec Y
It goes like this, the military pays you and then you take that money and spend it on a fancy car you really can't afford that has a high interest rate, at least that is how it works with nukes. :D
Credit score be damned, I'm just here to help the streeters (and maybe some of the fleeters) know how much car they can afford with their big bucks - whether they should get the scat pack or the Shelby.

I forgot how much of a thing that really is. Thankfully I did not make that mistake as a wee Lance Corporal, had friends that did though. Love it!

Jacksa71

Well boys, just bought a house in Lillian, AL. Will be moving my family there before OCS. (I’m AD). Didn’t want my family to be living in a hotel for 3 months. When you all commission, you will see how base housing wait time is and hotel living is (rough).

Well boys, just bought a house in Lillian, AL. Will be moving my family there before OCS. (I’m AD). Didn’t want my family to be living in a hotel for 3 months. When you all commission, you will see how base housing wait time is and hotel living is (rough).
That’s a nice commute, I lived just over the bridge in the Florida side last time I was stationed there.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
I spoke with housing and they said it wouldn’t be that long of a wait. I’ve also heard that the housing is 50/50. Could be a good house, could be bad.

esmbenbenek

I spoke with housing and they said it wouldn’t be that long of a wait. I’ve also heard that the housing is 50/50. Could be a good house, could be bad.
I was told about two weeks ago that they had no availability until the end of July. Being the height of moving season it gave me hope I could find a place quick when I get there in November.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
I was told about two weeks ago that they had no availability until the end of July. Being the height of moving season it gave me hope I could find a place quick when I get there in November.
That makes sense depending on when you will be getting there. I don’t even know a date yet so I’m assuming sometime end of year or start of next year. Our thread has gone ghost!