• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Teshauna

Ehhh idk if base housing is worth the money honestly. I’d say it is more convenient than living out in town though.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Ehhh idk if base housing is worth the money honestly. I’d say it is more convenient than living out in town though.
I agree it’s probably not worth it but unless you’re getting O1E BAH, you’ll be paying out of pocket for utilities. 1800 is what you get for O1 BAH and most places are 2000 or higher.

Teshauna

I agree it’s probably not worth it but unless you’re getting O1E BAH, you’ll be paying out of pocket for utilities. 1800 is what you get for O1 BAH and most places are 2000 or higher.
Oh yeah I know, I’ve been here since 2021. Definitely downgrading after OCS. I just want a date already ?

Jacksa71

I will be getting O-1E. Plus I’ll be getting into real estate as well. Should’ve done it at the beginning of my enlisted years like my co worker. I been to all 4 master jet bases

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA

Ehh I know my buddy whose a nuke getting more than 1800 as a freshly minted ensign out of the academy .

That will only benefit me if I don’t go to OCS until after February 2024
Just have your command touch back with Mr. celestina and change your release date until February if you want the e. Honestly, the minimum of 8 years of extra pay is probably worth the extra few months. That’s thousands of dollars in the long run.

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
Just have your command touch back with Mr. celestina and change your release date until February if you want the e. Honestly, the minimum of 8 years of extra pay is probably worth the extra few months. That’s thousands of dollars in the long run.
I thought about that but I’m really just ready to get started with everything. I have big career plans and it’s not worth waiting an extra 8 months. I’m only getting older. Just hoping to hear back with a date and get started sooner rather than later

Storm27324

Civilian SNA select here. Got offered 23 of July for OCS. Guess people who have been waiting are dropping. PRT test Saturday and if all goes well I’ll be shipping out next week.
Put you in a cannon they did lol still waiting for final select letter with my date. Personally shooting for the 24 sep class, we'll see..