• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Yeah it’s just category, but E2 branches off from MPA at the same time E6 and P8 do so your mission can vary wildly at that selection point. I’m just surprised no one has mentioned the easiest quality of life and most beneficial for flight hours platform yet. I wouldn’t want TACAMO as an NFO but you rack up your MIC hours as a pilot on those.
Bro/Bro-ette, I have no desire to fly commercial. I was in the Marines before and just want to be back in the military, preferably as an aviator, absolutely as an officer. I’m “old as hell” (31, 32 in July), I just want to do another 20 or at least finish my 20, preferably go until about 30 years and retire completely. If I don’t get to fly then I’d rather be putting rounds downrange on foot again most likely. Hell, I just know what I’m good at finally I guess. Lol

Mouselovr

Contributor
Choosing Maritime is a turkey shoot to p8/e6. I don't think you can choose specific platform only category ??‍♂ I'd take strike. Still on the boat still having fun lol
Actually, you specify P8 and E6 separately on a dream sheet. They go to the same advance but you know specifically what you’ll be flying.

Same goes with the E2 and the V22.

Actually, you specify P8 and E6 separately on a dream sheet. They go to the same advance but you know specifically what you’ll be flying.

Same goes with the E2 and the V22.
Not my @ but just realized in that thread I have the NFO pipeline flowchart memorized and was speaking on behalf of that. Totally forgot the SNA path is way different.