• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

1. Poseidon
2. Hawkeye

End list as I’m too big for anything else. I got fish on my chest though so I’ll probably be forced into a P8 anyway.

For all you shorties, they are hurting for strike so stay sharp and you’ll probably get it.

Storm27324

Nobody wants to fly the E-6? That’s where you get your hours for commercial. Easssyyyy deployments too.
Choosing Maritime is a turkey shoot to p8/e6. I don't think you can choose specific platform only category ??‍♂ I'd take strike. Still on the boat still having fun lol

Choosing Maritime is a turkey shoot to p8/e6. I don't think you can choose specific platform only category ??‍♂ I'd take strike. Still on the boat still having fun lol
Yeah it’s just category, but E2 branches off from MPA at the same time E6 and P8 do so your mission can vary wildly at that selection point. I’m just surprised no one has mentioned the easiest quality of life and most beneficial for flight hours platform yet. I wouldn’t want TACAMO as an NFO but you rack up your MIC hours as a pilot on those.

Edit: Jk, I was thinking of the NFO path on the split.

Last edited:

villo0692

Yeah it’s just category, but E2 branches off from MPA at the same time E6 and P8 do so your mission can vary wildly at that selection point. I’m just surprised no one has mentioned the easiest quality of life and most beneficial for flight hours platform yet. I wouldn’t want TACAMO as an NFO but you rack up your MIC hours as a pilot on those.
Because some of us do not care about the “easy lifestyle” nor flying commercial after our Navy time