• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Connordl1120

Pro Rec Y - NFO
My CO is giving me until the end of the month then putting me as “good to go” I wasn’t expecting it to be so soon but with seeing dates of 23JUL and 03SEP, I’m thinking it might be coming up quick!

exNavyOffRec

AD always go way earlier and SNAs are gonna more than likely be on a bit of a wait. Still guys from NOV of 21 without dates
Not necessarily, and AD don't get dates until command says when they can be released, for a person to be notified, the command to figure out a release date, notify NRC, then to have NRC come back and confirm in less than 24 hours would be very rare.

Not necessarily, and AD don't get dates until command says when they can be released, for a person to be notified, the command to figure out a release date, notify NRC, then to have NRC come back and confirm in less than 24 hours would be very rare.
Ah makes sense. Would you expect SNAs to be late FY24 from this board with what we’ve seen from recent boards and some not having dates?