• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Ah makes sense. Would you expect SNAs to be late FY24 from this board with what we’ve seen from recent boards and some not having dates?
There were 160-something SNAs as of May waiting to ship based off the tracker. Dunno if that helps at all. there are 7 FY24 classes the remainder of the calendar year.

Tumbleweed33

I’ve been neglecting speed intervals for slow 10k jogs. I absolutely hate sprints but need to start them lol. PRT day 1 with DIs actually paying attention to form. My 74 push-ups are most likely not gonna fly the way we do them in the fleet lmao.
work on your leg lifts. Hands out to side at a 45 degree angle with your steel toe boots.

You need to be able to make it through HITT workouts or you will roll at either First Friday, Fast cruise, RLP.

J_2022

Still waiting to hear back from my OR; if there's anyone here who could look up my name + doesn't mind potentially having to break bad news, could you drop me a dm? Thanks