• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Jurgy22

My recruiter said absolutely 0 information has been pushed to them about an august cancellation, seems it’s completely up in the air. Let’s wait and see until we get some actual confirmation
My OR called me, got real excited. It was about the August board being canceled… He did say though, that if we get to 200 pages the results automatically come out.

Dboom85

Banned
Internet has been really bad lately, but my CO told me a few days ago that im pro-rec Y for SNA! BOL also updated.

I havent read through all the pages but it looks like official results still haven't posted? Hopefully everyone gets their results soon!
Congrats man, we added a new metric AD/priors to indicate if they submitted through ISPP to the spreadsheet. Could you update your information?

Congrats man, we added a new metric AD/priors to indicate if they submitted through ISPP to the spreadsheet. Could you update your information?
Thanks man! Dude my internet is so slow on the boat that I cant even open the spreadsheet. I was not ISPP, I was on the regular board. I can update it when I'm able to open it, but feel free to update it for me if you'd like to.