• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

So if august is cancelled does those 40 Sna slots go or do we stand to gain from that ?

Does anyone know the most SNA spots awarded on a single board ?

November board had quite a good amount, probably a question for @exNavyOffRec
1. Maybe, depends if they decided to divide them up if truly cancelled or if they are just reducing the overall number.

2. It varies based on the overall goals, November was in line with what they knew at the time.

3. see answer #2.

Scwilly

23 May 2022 SNA/NFO Board
At this point it’s any day now so I’m just going to leave him alone until someone on here gets results from their recruiter or until my recruiter just calls me
Definitely. I’m sure once they know, they will start calling everybody. Calling him won’t make it come faster.

csanfilippo9

Definitely. I’m sure once they know, they will start calling everybody. Calling him won’t make it come faster.
I called him twice last week. Nothing came of it . He told me he’d call when they dropped , it is what it is. But he seemed pretty optimistic when he told me august was cancelled