• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Rhino_Mech

ProRec-Y SNFO 2/4/21
Hey all, first post. My AW account took forever to get approved but finally gtg.
Just heard from my recruited yesterday that I've been selected PoRec-Y for NFO. This was my first board after missing the last 3 (for multiple reasons).

Some quick stats in case anyone cares
Test scores: 58 7/6/6
Submitted for SNA/SNFO
Age waiver: Y
Major: B.S. Aviation- Flight Operations
GPA: 3.5
Prior service: Yes, 12yrs total (9 active, 3 reserves) currently AD1(AW)
Flight experience: Instrument Rated Private Pilot (ASEL), Total time- 300 hrs

Congrats to everyone who has been selected so far!

Rhino_Mech

ProRec-Y SNFO 2/4/21
Im trying to help out a friend here. He can’t contact his recruiter. Does anyone have a list of selectees?

For now it seems that ORs are contacting their individual candidates as their system updates with individual results. According to my OR he said a message will be released with all the selectee names in the next couple weeks. When I asked if it would be released as a NAVADMIN or ALNAVS via NPC he said they receive them from through the respective region commands as board results. That didn't quite answer my question so :/

Has anyone heard anything different?