• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Hey guys,

I just got off the phone with my recruiter and was notified my packet got pushed to the August board (Reason: applicant quota reached for Jan board).

I was also informed that this upcoming May board, civilians FYI, is strictly AD. Civilians next shot for SNA/SNFO are at the August board later this year, 2021 (So note that!).

I’ll conclude on these last two messages.

1. I congratulate all those who got PRO REC Y by this board! I am ecstatic for you all and your future endeavors within the Navy, Godspeed!

2. To those of us still seeking a PRO REC Y, we have a lot of ground to catch up in our new thread (Insert “intense stare at 222+ pages set by 25Jan21” and “Pirates of the Caribbean music”)! So let’s set a course for forward, Mr. Gibbs.

PEFO Silver-Shades

Hey guys,

I just got off the phone with my recruiter and was notified my packet got pushed to the August board (Reason: applicant quota reached for Jan board).

I was also informed that this upcoming May board, civilians FYI, is strictly AD. Civilians next shot for SNA/SNFO are at the August board later this year, 2021 (So note that!).

I’ll conclude on these last two messages.

1. I congratulate all those who got PRO REC Y by this board! I am ecstatic for you all and your future endeavors within the Navy, Godspeed!

2. To those of us still seeking a PRO REC Y, we have a lot of ground to catch up in our new thread (Insert “intense stare at 222+ pages set by 25Jan21” and “Pirates of the Caribbean music”)! So let’s set a course for forward, Mr. Gibbs.
View attachment 29733
Hopefully we all eventually meet each other on the fleet!