• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor
I received the same news. I am AD but in a different branch. NRC informed my recruiter that my packet was pushed due to applicant quota being reached for January's board, as well as the next board being August. That being said, the rumor mill has churned out some while stuff here on AW and from all the different OR's feeding info to applicants. Either way my packet is submitted and whatever the next panel is I'll be there. Get your packets in early enough for the May panel's submission date and if it is really only AD Navy who gets looked at then oh well. You took your shot and better luck in August. Hurry up and wait.

Everyone on this board already applied, no need to get packets in by May as most got it in by Nov/Dec already ? Also, many peeps are on AW for information and to connect with other applicants. Perhaps some applicants don't have helpful OR's or perhaps some applicants are looking for answers to help establish a realistic timeline for their lives. Obviously what's done is done and we have no influence to the decisions made up top, but there is nothing wrong with asking questions and trying to find answers that influence the timeline of our lives.

Aj123

Can you ask him if it’s from the official or not?
My recruiter said these are official results but we are still waiting for them to finish adding OCS dates. So I’m guessing that means they’ll post the official list after they’re done assigning OCS dates.

Metromedic

Contributor
My recruiter said these are official results but we are still waiting for them to finish adding OCS dates. So I’m guessing that means they’ll post the official list after they’re done assigning OCS dates.
So if you’re NFO, the dates are coming lol

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Lol... You guys are going to get SNA and SNFO dates at the same time because they're all posted at the same time. Unless they're doing something different and changing the way it's been done for the last three board cycles.

Is NFO the only thing you applied to? If that's the case and they see a date attached to your name they can automatically assume it's for NFO, and your selection was official since there's nothing left to figure out. The way you've described it is the way official results are released; After OCS dates are scheduled.

Aj123

Lol... You guys are going to get SNA and SNFO dates at the same time because they're all posted at the same time. Unless they're doing something different and changing the way it's been done for the last three board cycles.

Is NFO the only thing you applied to? If that's the case and they see a date attached to your name they can automatically assume it's for NFO, and your selection was official since there's nothing left to figure out. The way you've described it is the way official results are released; After OCS dates are scheduled.
I only applied for NFO. He said I don’t have a date yet. Based on previous boards I’m guessing it’ll be at least a few weeks before the list with the dates comes out.

Metromedic

Contributor
I only applied for NFO. He said I don’t have a date yet. Based on previous boards I’m guessing it’ll be at least a few weeks before the list with the dates comes out.
My ORs are actually hoping for a date this week from what they have heard. Since @jpham89 got his date, I can only assume that they're fast tracking NFOs. The consensus is that NFOs are seriously needed.

Aj123

My ORs are actually hoping for a date this week from what they have heard. Since @jpham89 got his date, I can only assume that they're fast tracking NFOs. The consensus is that NFOs are seriously needed.
Well that would be great! Any active duty who have access to the lists are certainly welcome to message me for my name and check the female lists for me anytime ? My recruiter doesn’t have many officer applicants so he might not even know how to check the lists.