• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor

Just did my XC to El Paso, Texas to complete my commercial XC requirements and saw this beauty parked at the FBO! Pilots were extremely awesome and got me even more pumped for OCS and thereafter. Stay motivated folks! Keep on pushing and it’ll happen ?

If you got the itch, do some push ups!

Aviate11

Contributor
View attachment 29766

Just did my XC to El Paso, Texas to complete my commercial XC requirements and saw this beauty parked at the FBO! Pilots were extremely awesome and got me even more pumped for OCS and thereafter. Stay motivated folks! Keep on pushing and it’ll happen ?

If you got the itch, do some push ups!
Imagine taking off Rwy 22 at El Paso and having an engine out. Right into Mexico!

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Seriously!! i know the concept but to know them verbatim is a different story.. over here at work looking like a crackhead cause im talking to myself....

I recorded myself repeating them. Listen to them so much, I woke up reciting the 6th Article of the Code of Conduct ?