• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor
Just got off the phone with my recruiter, he confirmed that my application was pushed to the may board. Kind of a bummer but at least I know it’s still moving through the system, definitely worth the wait. Hoping to meet y’all in Pensacola!
Mine did as well. Looks like we’ll be going through It together and good thing is it’s not far away!

The next time you guys talk to your recruiters can you double check if it will be May or August? @Navy21 's recruiter seems to be on top of it and says May is for AD only and everyone else will be pushed to August. This is conflicting.

S_Payne32

Contributor
Hey guys,

I just got off the phone with my recruiter and was notified my packet got pushed to the August board (Reason: applicant quota reached for Jan board).

I was also informed that this upcoming May board, civilians FYI, is strictly AD. Civilians next shot for SNA/SNFO are at the August board later this year, 2021 (So note that!).

I’ll conclude on these last two messages.

1. I congratulate all those who got PRO REC Y by this board! I am ecstatic for you all and your future endeavors within the Navy, Godspeed!

2. To those of us still seeking a PRO REC Y, we have a lot of ground to catch up in our new thread (Insert “intense stare at 222+ pages set by 25Jan21” and “Pirates of the Caribbean music”)! So let’s set a course for forward, Mr. Gibbs.
View attachment 29733
I received the same news. I am AD but in a different branch. NRC informed my recruiter that my packet was pushed due to applicant quota being reached for January's board, as well as the next board being August. That being said, the rumor mill has churned out some while stuff here on AW and from all the different OR's feeding info to applicants. Either way my packet is submitted and whatever the next panel is I'll be there. Get your packets in early enough for the May panel's submission date and if it is really only AD Navy who gets looked at then oh well. You took your shot and better luck in August. Hurry up and wait.

PEFO Silver-Shades

No, do not think so. Just making a bad joke on the rumor mill that was started early in the thread.

Still waiting for the culprit of said rumors to pay-up on that drink they owe me lol.
Honestly same, the one that said we werent having a board, but im sure he just recieved rumors from his OR and/or other higher ups. Just sucks he wasnt put in for this board and now seems to have to wait until august

Last edited:

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Honestly same, the one that said we werent having a board, but im aure he just recieved rumors fr9m his OR and/or other higher ups. Just sucks he wasnt put in for this board and now seems to have to wait until august

The problem for me wasn't the information. It was the presentation. I can only assume, if they talked to an OR like they did random applicants on a public forum. I doubt anyone wanted to work with them.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Agreed. He was very arrogant and cocky about it.

Yea, who knows...this could have been a life lesson for this person (pfffff probs not). Learning how to effectively communicate is a skill.

Side note: Have you seen any movement through your channels? "What do your Navy eyes see @FarSouth_CycleSAR" -Lord of the Boards the Two Jobs.

Last edited: