• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
Has anyone else had there interview? How was it?

They started off by asking things regarding what I had answered in my SF-86 packet like my dual nationality, where I’ve been when I travel, why I frequent France so much and so on. They then confirmed my two references and they contacted them and asked a lot of questions regarding my personality etc. Overall it took about 1.5 hours over Teams. I had a collar shirt, hair done and PJ shorts on. I’ve always wanted to do this so I’m glad I was able to say that I did a DoD interview with said attire on. My shorts were of Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles... kowabunga!

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
When will you be at OCS? Are you going to push your recruiter for an ASAP date?

Love your avatar too, btw. Lol

I got a date. But it seems really up in the air. Waiting for official results or confirmation.

Thanks lol. That is my usual face on air warriors lmao

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
Wait you just bugged your recruiter and they gave you an OCS date? That doesn't seem like it should work, but maybe I'll ask mine.

He said initially I was leaving asap then I was scheduled for 15 august. I kept texting him saying there were 4 spots open in March and he finally got me a slot.

There are lists of class availability on cantrac, obviously those who are age critical are going to get them, but there was room and I kept asking to go early...