• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Duffman

None
Contributor
Anything crazy? or similar to @jpham89
Nothing crazy just verifying all your information, and a lot of questions. The guy I talked to was actually super chill and not strict at all. Didnt feel like I was even being interviewed just felt like a regular phone call. But you are under oath

Metromedic

Contributor
Nothing crazy just verifying all your information, and a lot of questions. The guy I talked to was actually super chill and not strict at all. Didnt feel like I was even being interviewed just felt like a regular phone call. But you are under oath
She was telling me that apparently im first and then she's gonna go after references. So this should be fun.

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
I've yet to be called lol. Probably not much to investigate, the secret clearance I had previously is still valid but inactive. I wonder if they just look at a couple things and move on.

Same here, this will be my third with the Navy... doubt they give a crap at this point,

HeartofTexas

Contributor
Ladies and Gents @JoeyMC created a study group for OCS prep. Based on popularity, I will develop a study plan, where we all arrive to Newport in exceptional shape

So...what about us who didn't make this board....? ??

4579769f288eae19eb5b37eed58db518_w200.gif