• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

EWS_23

Hey y’all- I’ve been searching for some help, but feel like I’m lost in the store looking for my mom.

What are you guys doing with all your stuff when you go to OCS? Bed, dressers, furniture, motorcycle, etc. I’ve got some ideas about a storage locker, but wondering if anybody knows of an easier way.

Metromedic

Contributor
Hey y’all- I’ve been searching for some help, but feel like I’m lost in the store looking for my mom.

What are you guys doing with all your stuff when you go to OCS? Bed, dressers, furniture, motorcycle, etc. I’ve got some ideas about a storage locker, but wondering if anybody knows of an easier way.
If you don’t need it, sell it. Bank some money for uniforms. Other than that, storage is the way to go. I rent from a friend so him n I just worked out an agreement for when I’m gone. Post OCS I’ll travel back and uhaul to Pcola.