• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

bramirez44

I've been running outside for 7 weeks straight... rain, sleet, snow or shine.

Embrace the suck! You won't get a treadmill and music at OCS. Better to find and start loving that internal motivation now lol.
Embrace the suck haha yeah, I have a feeling we'll be hearing a lot of that. I'm fine running outside (still listen to music) but not when 20 min outside leads to frostbite lol Screw that. I'm talking -23 wind chills -7 actual temp

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Embrace the suck haha yeah, I have a feeling we'll be hearing a lot of that. I'm fine running outside (still listen to music) but not when 20 min outside leads to frostbite lol Screw that. I'm talking -23 wind chills -7 actual temp
Samesssss. I run on the treadmill and still get a full weight training session in. Two a days y'all way to live.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Yeah I've been running in a beanie and leather gloves every run, no music. For some reason I strongly dislike when I can't hear what's around me, but that's probably just a leftover trait from my prior AD time.