• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
I’m the opposite. Great at running and planks ?

I am at like a 10-11 min mile and a half. might be able to get high 9s but that would take everything I had. I max pushup and planks fairly easily. Pushups I can finish from 1:40-right around 2 min(87 push-ups) depending on the day. Planks are fine. I was preparing for the Marine PFT lets me cut a minute off my time. still do 4:30 planks daily.

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
I am at like a 10-11 min mile and a half. might be able to get high 9s but that would take everything I had. I max pushup and planks fairly easily. Pushups I can finish from 1:40-right around 2 min(87 push-ups) depending on the day. Planks are fine. I was preparing for the Marine PFT lets me cut a minute off my time. still do 4:30 planks daily.

Dude 4:30 is f-ing insane! What do you do?!

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
Cut everything you're doing in half and now we're closer to my results lmao.

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor
In my experience, whenever they feel like. I won't get a response until I ride their ass. I first send an email so they can take their time, then it's text which usually gets a one word response, and if that doesn't go anywhere I'll call until I get a more detailed text.

Hopefully we all aren't experiencing things like this, it's just been my experience. I leave in less than 4 weeks and it's been impossible to get any information, I can't even seem to get a 100% verified departure date.

I feel you :( We gotta make sure that when we are in as Officers, we do our best for the people leaning on us. I hope when we get in we can make an impact.

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor
I got super lucky with my recruiter. She texts me right away. If she's busy, she'll text me usually within the hour. With any important information, she FaceTimes me.

Honestly, I would be on their ass because it is your package and your career. It might be annoying but only the squeaky wheel gets some attention.

Wow, She sounds like she's on top of it. Good for you.

Yeah, I'm going to visit his office again tomorrow and squeak it up.