• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
Results tomorrow, so we can celebrate on the weekend?

Seriously... my bottle of Bordeaux is waiting for me. And I'm all for storming in.. I actually want my FinSel letter so I can submit it to my workplace and take a month off to prepare and such.

Rhino_Mech

ProRec-Y SNFO 2/4/21
I feel you. My max weight is 211, I started at 265. Lmao. Currently at 219. I'm the designated forum fat boy.
I’ve never struggled staying under my navy weight limit and have maintained a solid 165 average the past 10 years (not complaining), so when I hear people like you talk about the weight they lost that is impressive. Great work man keep that grid going!!

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
Bruh..... but bills lol

Haha I know! But I figured I should enjoy the last few weeks or so being a Civilian before throwing myself back in for the next 10 years or so. I’ve always wanted to check out Zion and Yosemite National Park so I’d like to visit before being busy with school for the next 2 years. Not sure how Officer leave is different from Enlisted (in the Navy) but when I was in we had a set range we were allowed to go on our liberty. Getting proper authorization was a pain since our unit held is with strings attached wherever we went. Be nice to explore these places without being bound to the USMJ and Civilian law ?? oh and of course... the food. Gotta get my KBBQ a d Yakitori fixed in!

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Lol can confirm... all y’all tall people making it harder for us short people to catch up on treks ?

Best when you got some tall mofo calling cadence and the formation is marching at a brisk jog.

When I was in ROTC there was this guy who was 6'7 as a 250 learning how to march before field training was super nervous leading the Flight. So he would call quick cadence and we were legit speed walking borderline jogging. He was fine until we went to field training. He got nervous leading the flight to chow at MAX and left the TI, who stayed at their pace. So TI finally caught up and chewed him out. Think he got an Article for that.