• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
Fine!!! I’ll do a pft today. Don’t twist my arm...geez

Just got done running 3 miles at a steady slow pace in 28 mins. Lungs feel great, but my legs feel weak. Might implement some more leg workouts next week. Planning on doing a PT next Sunday to see where I’m at. Finished with 10 miles this week.
How’s everyone’s progress going?

Day after the 2 mile run was great, feels like I can push an extra mile tomorrow to work on endurance and probably will incorporate your 6x sprint around a track once this week to work on stamina as well. I’ve always enjoyed sprinting because it was quicker and straight to the point.. those runs get exhausting and feels like it drags on for a while. Are you listening to music when you run? If so, what kind?

Duffman

None
Contributor
View attachment 29927

Day after the 2 mile run was great, feels like I can push an extra mile tomorrow to work on endurance and probably will incorporate your 6x sprint around a track once this week to work on stamina as well. I’ve always enjoyed sprinting because it was quicker and straight to the point.. those runs get exhausting and feels like it drags on for a while. Are you listening to music when you run? If so, what kind?
No phone on me, so no music. The only thing I have on me when I run is my Apple Watch to track my time and distance. Remember the 6 0.25miles are sprint jogs(hard jog-to almost a sprint) not just a dead sprint. Try your best to keep them under 2 mins.

Last edited:

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Glad I did a test today. I’ve been sitting here thinking I was in way better shape than reality, didn’t realize how far I’ve degraded. Hopefully 2-3 months to improve.

The better you are today, the easier tomorrow will be.
That's like me, I'm always thinking I should be in way better shape than what reality tells me. It's annoying that upper body strength has zero transfer to the run. Absolutely none...
Pft...
Age 25
Push-ups-87
Planks: 3:30
Run: 10:49

I really need to work on run. I am 180 ibs and it effected my run. Maybe I was just tired from the previous evolutions idk.
I'll trade you run times lol. You're way ahead of the curve though. Make sure to leave some improvement during OCS, some people degrade fitness.

Last edited:

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
View attachment 29927

No music ever lol gotta face the pt demons head on and find your motivation from within lmao