• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

exNavyOffRec

nope, I have seen something similar but it was a recruiter issue, the recruiter printed off the board sheets and put one page in the wrong order, so was going down the list of pro Y's then the next page was pro N's, saw his guys name and told the guy he was pro Y, then had to tell him he was a pro N, however he blamed it on NRC putting his name on the wrong sheet, the guy retook the ASTB and was in on the next board.

xeroseal87

nope, I have seen something similar but it was a recruiter issue, the recruiter printed off the board sheets and put one page in the wrong order, so was going down the list of pro Y's then the next page was pro N's, saw his guys name and told the guy he was pro Y, then had to tell him he was a pro N, however he blamed it on NRC putting his name on the wrong sheet, the guy retook the ASTB and was in on the next board.
From my understanding that is what happened