• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 Nov 2022 OCS Class

Tumbleweed33

As promised this is what I have so far
I’m sure I’ll be adding to it. I’ve not included some items because of information that it would be given to us there from the excess left over.
Any idea if we have the COVID vaccine before or if they will just do it there?

Doback

As promised this is what I have so far
I’m sure I’ll be adding to it. I’ve not included some items because of information that it would be given to us there from the excess left over.
For vaccination records do you mean we need records for every vaccine we’ve gotten other than the covid vax? Did you just call your old pediatrician and ask for that?

villo0692

For vaccination records do you mean we need records for every vaccine we’ve gotten other than the covid vax? Did you just call your old pediatrician and ask for that?
If you have your vax records go ahead and take them with you. If you don’t, don’t sweat it, you’ll just get more shots when you’re there

GoldLeaf

Exactly, the way it was explained call your old pediatrician get your shot records or you might get the same shot you've already had.

Adam80

Goldleaf - thanks for putting that list together.

Thought I’d throw some things out that I’d read other people suggesting to bring.

-roll of athletic tape (not sure why)
-ninja star (something to do with uniforms)
-suitcase plus a few duffel bags for all the gear we will be issued
-spare blanket (I get cold)
-own pillow if you’d like

GoldLeaf

Goldleaf - thanks for putting that list together.

Thought I’d throw some things out that I’d read other people suggesting to bring.

-roll of athletic tape (not sure why)
-ninja star (something to do with uniforms)
-suitcase plus a few duffel bags for all the gear we will be issued
-spare blanket (I get cold)
-own pillow if you’d like
No problem, the athletic tape was put on there (I'm assuming for name on tape). My buddy just graduated and said don't bring it if it's for that purpose cause they give you tape to put your name on things. Ninja star is on that list, it's that Dritz 3100 14 in 1 Measuring Gauge. Blanket and pillow I'll add (sleeping on top of your rack) duffels are a good idea as well. He will be staying with me Wednesday on his drive back to Supply School so I'll get more info then as far as a packing list.