• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 Nov 2022 OCS Class

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
No problem, the athletic tape was put on there (I'm assuming for name on tape). My buddy just graduated and said don't bring it if it's for that purpose cause they give you tape to put your name on things. Ninja star is on that list, it's that Dritz 3100 14 in 1 Measuring Gauge. Blanket and pillow I'll add (sleeping on top of your rack) duffels are a good idea as well. He will be staying with me Wednesday on his drive back to Supply School so I'll get more info then as far as a packing list
Some people brought KT tape, but honestly if you need it, you can get it from SMART. The tape on your uniforms will be masking tape and is really only applicable before JOC phase. If you need something like that, it will be provided. If it isn't, that is on your candios and they will take the fall.
I HIGHLY recommend a sleeping bag because it gets cold in Nimitz/King Hall. It will go in your two drawer, so I recommend a compression sack or something. The NEX sells giant comforters, but trust me, it takes up half of one of the drawers.

GoldLeaf

I use google calendar on a daily basis so if y'all would like to set a time / date that you'd like to do a zoom and discuss packing lists we can go over what each of us have and cross reference some things. Preferably doing it in EST.

Skywalker

Naval Aviator
Goldleaf - thanks for putting that list together.

Thought I’d throw some things out that I’d read other people suggesting to bring.

-roll of athletic tape (not sure why)
-ninja star (something to do with uniforms)
-suitcase plus a few duffel bags for all the gear we will be issued
-spare blanket (I get cold)
-own pillow if you’d like
Don't bring athletic tape. Do bring a ninja star. Don't bring more luggage than you need to move issued gear - you can buy garment bags and additional sea bags that will do the job better. Do bring a spare blanket. Don't bring your own pillow - you are real estate challenged.

enzy24

Don't bring athletic tape. Do bring a ninja star. Don't bring more luggage than you need to move issued gear - you can buy garment bags and additional sea bags that will do the job better. Do bring a spare blanket. Don't bring your own pillow - you are real estate challenged.
Would a sleeping bag work rather than a blanket?

GoldLeaf

Anyone opposed to Thursdays, around 5?
I'm okay with that let's put it out a little over a week at minimum giving people time to put it on the calendars etc. Also I use google calendars so if anyone wants to be invited to the event via google calendar I can set that up.