• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 Nov 2022 OCS Class

GoldLeaf

Kicked us off but when you get the groupme made post it here. I think we should be able to join through the Link

parthvader

unloadingforknots
Soooo... when the results came out from the NOV 2021 board, I was class 07-23. Which is supposed to be 27 nov 22 class, if I am not wrong. I just got an update from me recruiter stating that the dates have been scrapped as the navy is redoing the class up process for the upcoming fiscal year. He said there is no other word right now. He also added that he had two more SNAs leaving in the next few months and their dates got scrapped as well. Do you guys have any updates on this?

Tumbleweed33

Soooo... when the results came out from the NOV 2021 board, I was class 07-23. Which is supposed to be 27 nov 22 class, if I am not wrong. I just got an update from me recruiter stating that the dates have been scrapped as the navy is redoing the class up process for the upcoming fiscal year. He said there is no other word right now. He also added that he had two more SNAs leaving in the next few months and their dates got scrapped as well. Do you guys have any updates on this?
my experience on AW thus far

roller-coaster-going-fast.gif

DravenReed990

I have no updates as of yet! I will ask around and see if I can get us any info from my recruiter. All I know is they are super backed up here in pensacola for both knife and primary. I feel like we won't get any updates until they shorten the wait time here for current SNAs.

mikeclark

What's up guys! I am in 07-23 as well (SNA). I am a little late to the party as I was finishing up a challenging final year of school. I am in the Charlotte, NC area if any of you are close and would like to go grab a coffee or workout. Looking forward to November and meeting y'all! Cheers!

DravenReed990

Has anyone heard any updates about this?

Adam80

A few of us asked around and don’t think anyone was able to corroborate anything about changing class dates.

On another note, has anyone received a final select letter?