• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Pool Boy

You're lease would be excused because of the smcra. Only one like a month or two.
Yeah I’ve broken a few leases with orders or deployment letters. Just want to make sure I leave no loose ends that I’ll have to worry about at OCS figured 3 days was a bit of a rush ?

MediocreGatsby

I wish my recruiter would tell me if I had a class date, official or not. It definitely would help bring peace of mind to my family with all this waiting.
My recruiter already told me she wouldn’t tell me if I had a class date as she’s had people in the past have one and still get a N.

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter already told me she wouldn’t tell me if I had a class date as she’s had people in the past have one and still get a N.
Considering the last aviation board was the first one they released class dates with the Pro Y's I feel she is exaggerating a bit, even if she is referring to the last board there is a process on how things work, so if by some chance that did happen it would be a breakdown in the process that they would or should want to fix immediately.

MediocreGatsby

Considering the last aviation board was the first one they released class dates with the Pro Y's I feel she is exaggerating a bit, even if she is referring to the last board there is a process on how things work, so if by some chance that did happen it would be a breakdown in the process that they would or should want to fix immediately.
That’s what I thought too. I’m taking everything I hear with a grain of salt until I have that official letter.

Pilotboyg

Everyone should just take a deep breath. At the last board people starting speculating that the board was cancelled because it was taking so long. People got way ahead of themselves and got super stressed out. The results will be released before we know it.

nalderman97

Everyone should just take a deep breath. At the last board people starting speculating that the board was cancelled because it was taking so long. People got way ahead of themselves and got super stressed out. The results will be released before we know it.
If we’re being truthful there absolutely was some speculation that the board was canceled in this thread too?