• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Mike9595

Not going to lie, I’m a basic Joe Rogan bitch but what I love is that he brings people on and I listen to things and people I would otherwise never hear so that’s super cool. He also got me to listen to the book “Empire of the Summer Moon” about the Comanches and plains indians and it’s fantastic.

Redsky330

I like him a lot, his videos are informative and I admire his Make Them Tell You No mentality. His GTA videos are pretty entertaining too haha.

That's the primary reason I shot my shot!

Not going to lie, I’m a basic Joe Rogan bitch but what I love is that he brings people on and I listen to things and people I would otherwise never hear so that’s super cool. He also got me to listen to the book “Empire of the Summer Moon” about the Comanches and plains indians and it’s fantastic.

Literally listen to Joe Rogan every day, literally right now.

I like that he has short, focused clips, as well as full Video Podcasts.
I REALLY like that his videos are minimally ad invasive

kzokhidov

I will drink any koolaid Joe Rogan sells =)