• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

JaredM01

Not going to lie, I’m a basic Joe Rogan bitch but what I love is that he brings people on and I listen to things and people I would otherwise never hear so that’s super cool. He also got me to listen to the book “Empire of the Summer Moon” about the Comanches and plains indians and it’s fantastic.
Love Joe Rogan... the podcast with Elon Musk was insane. You can see his eyes moving and computing everything he is about to say like a computer would.

Pilotboyg

I'm hoping that they were just processing pilot and swo board together in the Admiral Office. Hopefully we will hear soon since they are starting to get results. Has any AD member talked to Paul recently?

RoboBeaver

Mad Scientist/Roboticist
On my last ship I had an LPO that as soon as you handed him something for routing you knew there was a 80% chance that it was going to find its way to the shredder or lost somehow.

I'm starting to feel like he now works at NRC and they handed him the list.

RoboBeaver

Mad Scientist/Roboticist
Just for sake of conversation and I love conspiracy theories...

What’s everyone’s favorite conspiracy theory ?

Definately Flat Earth Theory. I can't help beut watching their rational and laughing. Especially hearing the moon is fake as someone who wants to one day go into space.
I'm hoping that they were just processing pilot and swo board together in the Admiral Office. Hopefully we will hear soon since they are starting to get results. Has any AD member talked to Paul recently?

It would probably be better if one of the not AD people call Mr. Celestin. AD folks can get jacked up, as we're technically supposed to run everything through a career counselor. It can be looked at as jumping CoC. What the AD guys could do though, is see if anything has been posted on the NRC sharedrive if they have access.
Does anybody know the possibility of obtaining caffeine at OCS or should I try to start cutting it out now? ?

Cut or lower your intake would be my suggestion. In AD boot we only had decaf coffee. There was soda, but depending on how fit everyone is, they made it off limits. They try to limit caffeine at "high-risk training."