• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

Does anybody know the possibility of obtaining caffeine at OCS or should I try to start cutting it out now? ?

Probably cut it soon. I drink multiple cups of green tea daily, so I’ll need to do the same soon haha. Green tea doesn’t have that much caffeine, but when you drink as much as I do, the dependency definitely shows! Gonna suck for the first few days for sure. I think we get options for coffee and tea later on though

aMicD

If we’re busting out the tin foil hats I always thought there was more to the story with jfk’s assassination.
That's not really a theory. There is definitely more, it's just not available to the public.

Now antivaxxers. There's a whole community for that conspiracy theory you can people watch endlessly. It's like chickens trying to do calculus. Only calculus for them is like...any reasonable coherent train of thought.

RoboBeaver

Mad Scientist/Roboticist
Probably cut it soon. I drink multiple cups of green tea daily, so I’ll need to do the same soon haha. Green tea doesn’t have that much caffeine, but when you drink as much as I do, the dependency definitely shows! Gonna suck for the first few days for sure. I think we get options for coffee and tea later on though

I'm sure you can cut it in half, at least, in a snap.