• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

eranger24

It’s crazy how much more of positive outlook there is on this board compared from going into the May board. (In regards to ship dates) Also, I’ve been digging through the May board thread but can’t find how many people were on the “at board” list to compare it to this one

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
It’s crazy how much more of positive outlook there is on this board compared from going into the May board. (In regards to ship dates) Also, I’ve been digging through the May board thread but can’t find how many people were on the “at board” list to compare it to this one

It’s on the excel spreadsheet under previous board results. I think there was 240ish last one

gtownjake

242 iirc. I dont know if someone has to actually count the number of people on the list or if there is a total number, but that is what I remember from May.

d2yvy

242 applicants

gtownjake

Question for anyone checking May board ship dates, what percentage of these people are AD vs Civ., and how many are close to the age limit? What seems the be the consensus on OCS wait times at this point in time?

UpdateNFAAS

PRO REC Y SNFO
Contributor
Question for anyone checking May board ship dates, what percentage of these people are AD vs Civ., and how many are close to the age limit? What seems the be the consensus on OCS wait times at this point in time?
The majority are set for August and September OCS dates.