• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
I submitted ISPP last year at 31 and didn’t get picked so this so heavy on the “some” lol
I was selected, and my OCS date said "FY24". They had to of known I was 31 when they decided. With that being said, I asked to leave ASAP and somehow managed to get into the 02-24 class starting Aug 13th, which has me set to graduate six days before my 32nd birthday.

Just so you know, I received my ISPP endorsement AFTER I submitted my package. About a week after the submission deadline, I messaged Paul asking him to please include my endorsement with my package as a "supporting document" or something to that effect. It worked out.

I think there may be some grace given with age consideration

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Lol relax. It comes out around 11 wherever they decide to publish it. Unless you fear your app wasn’t submitted by your recruiter no need to be Anxious for about the at board list. It’s the results to be anxious about

Just curious to see how many names are on it