• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Biff42

bro if they pass you then they already passed me. im sitting at straight 6's with a age waiver. All i did was complete my masters this time. So if it doesn't work ill have to exhaust my last astb take
First time applicant, straight 6s, and 32 years of age. Odds are very against me but stranger things have happened in life. I never wanted to wonder what if. Best luck to us all

NoFuel6ix

Honestly I was feeling good but now I’m feeling iffy, but just specially for me.

I didn’t change my package besides final transcripts from graduating and a letter of recommendation. I don’t have great scores 56 7/8/7. And I also have a personal statement about marijuana usage from college (idk if they care about that or not).

So with all those factors, I feel like they could easily pass me up for someone else.

For everyone else, I think it’ll be the best shot at a selection in a while.
Keep your head up king last board had a few high 40s get accepted for SNA you’re better off than you think

No point in speculating like this. It’s nice to get self reassurance but really just freaks most others out in the process (especially if you actually have solid scores). We’re all high strung for the next few weeks. Best to keep heads high and cross the bridge of selection once we get there . Personally, I am very optimistic.

Plus, there is a Pro Rec Y SNA on last board’s spreadsheet with 40 4/5/4, meaning that the whole person concept is not discredited.

eranger24

No point in speculating like this. It’s nice to get self reassurance but really just freaks most others out in the process (especially if you actually have solid scores). We’re all high strung for the next few weeks. Best to keep heads high and cross the bridge of selection once we get there . Personally, I am very optimistic.

Plus, there is a Pro Rec Y SNA on last board’s spreadsheet with 40 4/5/4, meaning that the whole person concept is not discredited.
That guy was ISPP, but I hear what you’re sayin ?

NoFuel6ix

Can Someone tell me how we get informed, my recruiter was on his way out and I don’t have high hopes the office is gonna reach out

Teshauna

Can Someone tell me how we get informed, my recruiter was on his way out and I don’t have high hopes the office is gonna reach out
For results? Typically through your recruiter, your command, or if willing, someone AD that has access to the sharepoint and can see results.

BDavis11

Contributor
It just depends if they check their email before we get our hands in the list in here. Typically this is site is faster for the majority
Does the command find out results before the list is published on the CNRC SharePoint?