• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
On a side note just retook my ASTB and improved to a 54 7/8/7

1st attempt: 43 4/5/4
2nd attempt 49 6/7/7
3rd and final 54 7/8/7

Definitely an improvement and I am proud of my scores! I work full time in Finance so after long stressful days and working out then studying I was running off 4 hours of sleep everyday for the past 2 months! Paid off!

gtownjake

Thanks for the input guys that actually clears it up a lot. I’m really hoping to hear from my OR about this July board possibility. All I have available to change on my package is GPA, LORs and some additional flight hours so hoping that’s enough

ahli482

mynavyhr should reflect the change
My package is routing to my Flag Officer right now. I was worried I wasn't going to make this board, but where on mynavyhr does it say it? The board schedule hasn't updated and I don't see any news for it. Would be huge if it's true though!

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
My package is routing to my Flag Officer right now. I was worried I wasn't going to make this board, but where on mynavyhr does it say it? The board schedule hasn't updated and I don't see any news for it. Would be huge if it's true though!

I’ll have to look one sec. The board schedule is hard to find sometimes

FloridaDad

I might end up missing out. Been waiting over a month to go to MEPS. It's super backed up and I'm assuming I'm not the only one affected.
I got delayed for about 6 months getting to MEPS and it meant my only board I was up for pilot on was the slaughter board last year where basically no one got selected haha. I'm hoping things go more quickly and smoothly for you!

BDavis11

Contributor
Hello ladies and gents. May didn’t work out so I’ll be adding my masters to “significant change” and make this board. Along with rewriting a few things. Here is to the next round. Also to clear up some things. I was ISPP last November and wasn’t selected (probably due to hitting the age limit. However I had a buddy pick up. Literally the PA reads that as long as you meet the basic requirements and get that flag officer endorsement, as long as there are quotas, ISPP applicants are an automatic select (for the most part). I wish that came out sooner but it is what it is. You aren’t allowed to apply that route with any type of waivers.

gtownjake

If this board gets pushed back will the deadline to submit be pushed as well? It will be nice to get some solid information ASAP, otherwise a lot of us are SOL until the 30 Oct board at least.

Biff42

Hello ladies and gents. May didn’t work out so I’ll be adding my masters to “significant change” and make this board. Along with rewriting a few things. Here is to the next round. Also to clear up some things. I was ISPP last November and wasn’t selected (probably due to hitting the age limit. However I had a buddy pick up. Literally the PA reads that as long as you meet the basic requirements and get that flag officer endorsement, as long as there are quotas, ISPP applicants are an automatic select (for the most part). I wish that came out sooner but it is what it is. You aren’t allowed to apply that route with any type of waivers.
Wasn't there the one dude who was 34 on the October board and applied ISPP and was picked up. Shit is just weird how stuff works

Biff42

Were you able to apply for this board my dude? I know with waivers Paul wants them 3 weeks prior