• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Skylanepilot1981

The only way I'll ever get away with a mustache is at sea on a ship far far away from my wife hahaha
When my ex was graduating from BOLC in the army, I told her i was going to grow my mustache for her graduation and she told me she would break up with me if I came with a stache. We didnt last

towleba

Pro-Rec Y SNFO FY24
When my ex was graduating from BOLC in the army, I told her i was going to grow my mustache for her graduation and she told me she would break up with me if I came with a stache. We didnt last
I've had a beard since 2015. My wife has never seen my cheeks. If this board goes well, I figure I'll have to ease her in with a stache first

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Ive done the beard before. She wasn't a fan haha. But at 31 I'm ok taking advantage of my baby face to look younger.
My wife was with me when I was enlisted but I’ve had a beard in some capacity (besides our wedding/honeymoon) since I got out so she’s seen both sides. However, our 2 year old son has never seen me without a beard so whenever I end up shaving this thing he’s probably not gonna recognize me lol

FloridaDad

My wife was with me when I was enlisted but I’ve had a beard in some capacity (besides our wedding/honeymoon) since I got out so she’s seen both sides. However, our 2 year old son has never seen me without a beard so whenever I end up shaving this thing he’s probably not gonna recognize me lol
I had hair down to my shoulders when both of my children were born so when I buzzed all my hair off before meeting with my recruiter the first time they definitely had a reaction.

Mouselovr

Contributor
There's an unwritten tradition if you go to student pool, you have to grow out your "stupool stash" then shave before you leave.
I tried to convince every guy in my class to participate.

Grow the staches for those of us that cannot.

Skylanepilot1981

There's an unwritten tradition if you go to student pool, you have to grow out your "stupool stash" then shave before you leave.
I tried to convince every guy in my class to participate.

Grow the staches for those of us that cannot.
My stache is not anywhere near impressive. If you join our discord, you’ll see the picture of me with a stache