• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Skylanepilot1981

So I was under the impression that the board was canceled until January or May. Still, after casually getting on the thread today (to see everyone complain that the board was canceled ?), I learned that the board was just delayed a week! I was fed the wrong information from NTAG Houston about the board meeting. Luckily I saw my name on the AT Board list! My recruiter did some digging and confirmed I was on the board too!

Glad to know that there is hope for the rest of this calendar year, but if the board does not go the way I hope, I have a big plan to be prepared for the board in May!

FloridaDad

So I was under the impression that the board was canceled until January or May. Still, after casually getting on the thread today (to see everyone complain that the board was canceled ?), I learned that the board was just delayed a week! I was fed the wrong information from NTAG Houston about the board meeting. Luckily I saw my name on the AT Board list! My recruiter did some digging and confirmed I was on the board too!

Glad to know that there is hope for the rest of this calendar year, but if the board does not go the way I hope, I have a big plan to be prepared for the board in May!
Good to see you back brother I was wondering when we might see you here again! Here’s hoping we get picked up this round because with the way things are going there may not even be a May board at this rate!

FloridaDad

I've been playing a ton of Crusader Kings 3 but only when I get the rare free moment. Dad life gaming haha. I bought a Steam Deck though so I've been able to game a lot more recently.