• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

towleba

Pro-Rec Y SNFO FY24
Coming to this thread for the first time in a bit and I open up to "I didn't get selected" and then four more pages... A little nerve-racking y'all..

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Guess you don't have to worry about fitting into a cockpit, I knew a guy who DQ'd because his leg measurements were too long
I was reading about David Robinson the other day and was surprised to see that he wasn’t able to serve at sea because of his height. Ended up becoming a CEC officer at Kings Bay

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
I was reading about David Robinson the other day and was surprised to see that he wasn’t able to serve at sea because of his height. Ended up becoming a CEC officer at Kings Bay
My first LPO was 6'8" and watching him walk around the ship was a treat.

FloridaDad

At 6’1” I’m tall enough to be nervous about some airframes but know I’ll fit into something and probably will be fine for any of them. Does anyone know why the eye level height measurements listed for the Air Force and Navy are so drastically different? Do they measure differently? Because for some air frames that would make total sense but I’m talking about the minimum and maximum numbers overall being completely different despite both branches sharing at least the F 35.

maetpt

At 6’1” I’m tall enough to be nervous about some airframes but know I’ll fit into something and probably will be fine for any of them. Does anyone know why the eye level height measurements listed for the Air Force and Navy are so drastically different? Do they measure differently? Because for some air frames that would make total sense but I’m talking about the minimum and maximum numbers overall being completely different despite both branches sharing at least the F 35.
6’1 isn’t a reason to be nervous. Plenty of tall aviators out there

FloridaDad

6’1 isn’t a reason to be nervous. Plenty of tall aviators out there
It would be nice if we could get measured at recruiting offices or at MEPS so we know what we’re eligible for. you are probably right that I don’t have anything to worry about.