• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

I loved that ride! I did the Mars mission. Space Mountain in France is Jules Verne themed, it’s amazing! My dad and sister couldn’t handle mission space. My dad said his equilibrium was all messed up all day. He also failed miserably at flying the up and down throttle on the millennium falcon ? he would have been a bad fighter pilot ?
The fact that that ride separates flight control on the x and y axes between two people is absurd. It drives me insane!
I saw a video of this guy who said he walked in and asked if there were openings. Sure enough, there was a table open!
Lucky guy! I work in a department that often helps people book reservations and I can tell you that’s really rare!
The best food I had at Disney was surprisingly in the Star Wars area. The Ronto Wrap was really really good, and the beef stir fry my dad had at Cargo Bay 90 whatever was amazing!
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo! One of my absolute favorites and it’s called the Battuan Beef and Crispy Topato Stir Fry and it’s my go to at Hollywood Stir Fry, so freaking good!

I can officially update that I did not throw up on Space Mountain (obviously) and that my kids are now sound asleep in their beds at home. Another successful day in the life of Florida Dad!
1668651600463.png

TheManInTheBox99

The fact that that ride separates flight control on the x and y axes between two people is absurd. It drives me insane!

Lucky guy! I work in a department that often helps people book reservations and I can tell you that’s really rare!

Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo! One of my absolute favorites and it’s called the Battuan Beef and Crispy Topato Stir Fry and it’s my go to at Hollywood Stir Fry, so freaking good!

I can officially update that I did not throw up on Space Mountain (obviously) and that my kids are now sound asleep in their beds at home. Another successful day in the life of Florida Dad!
View attachment 36730
Love it! Here’s me and my sister on it from last week!
I also got to ride the Rockin Rollercoaster for the first time after being denied for being too short 16 years ago ?

Attachments

• 8EE165EE-5B1F-487D-BADE-2AF613D357BB.jpeg
    8EE165EE-5B1F-487D-BADE-2AF613D357BB.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 18
  • FD26DA63-278E-458F-9433-00115EE03CFF.jpeg
    FD26DA63-278E-458F-9433-00115EE03CFF.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 18

Mouselovr

Contributor
@exNavyOffRec and many of the people here will disagree. Sure it's not entirely about scores, but scores are most certainly the first thing they look at

Its not all about scores, but historically, it is the greatest determinant of a candidate's selection.