• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Assume for a moment that they did only select 12 SNAs. Flight hours/licenses, GPA, LORS, and other stuff will hold so much more weight than on all previous boards.

Assume for a moment that they did only select 12 SNAs. Flight hours/licenses, GPA, LORS, and other stuff will hold so much more weight than on all previous boards.
Never thought about that, could very well be the case *if that turns to be true*. Who knows, we’re in for a fun board !

Never thought about that, could very well be the case *if that turns to be true*. Who knows, we’re in for a fun board !
Thats what I'd assume anyways. Otherwise they just went looking for 9s and picked the first 12 they saw. The navy doesn't typically do things that way when it comes to boards though.

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Attempting to post jazz every day until results come out [Day 14]: Fly Me to the Moon - Claire Littley (Neon Genesis Evangelion OST)

This one is more bossa nova than jazz, but I personally prefer this version over Sinatra. Both are great tho

cjh5073

Even if SNAs don’t get shipping date, I think SNFO will get dates. I know the processing takes the longest so it might take the usual average 25 days? Just my thoughts.
That sounds right probably. I was thinking there would be a shot at pushing it out ahead of thanksgiving but why would I expect anything more.

Also on leave for the next week and a half so nothing else to do but stew over, you know, just wanting to know how my whole career is going to pan out.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Hard PRO Rec N. I don’t even belong in this thread but I say we give this guy the boot ?

Give me the boot lol. All I suggested was some Motley Crue hahaha. Apparently nobody likes 80s rock??? What did I do to deserve this !!!! I’ve just never been a fan of Jazz hahaha. Wasn’t trying to push anyone’s buttons.