• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

cjh5073

Yeah it’s key words, and handwriting.

Everyone in the aviation community told me that if there’s handwriting on the eval - then it doesn’t get any better than that.
Again though - I think it’s important to point out that (and also ex recruiter will agree) that recommendations don’t really mean much.

Might be the difference maker if candidates are similar in packages and scores, but it carries little weight.

Maybe if you had a real heavy duty connect or recommendation it might make a difference.

ijsha_brooks

JustDoIt!
I still find it weird how some people have already found out, but AD hasn’t yet. Usually AD finds out first and are able to see a selection list.
This was exactly my impression from the last couple of cycles. This board is definitely throwing me for a loop and at this point I’m expecting nothing but surprises.

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
200w.gif
If the results don't come out today, then they will come out on another day.