• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air force + playboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16585140/

Sergeant in trouble for Playboy photos

"Drop and give me 20!" is something you might hear Air Force Staff Sgt. Michelle Manhart yell to airmen trainees at Lackland Air Force Base. Drop her trousers is what Manhart did for Playboy magazine, and now it's landed her in trouble with the military.

"Of what I did, nothing is wrong so I didn't anticipate anything, of course," Manhart said Thursday of the pictorial. "I didn't do anything wrong so I didn't think it would be a major issue."

Manhart, 30, who is married with two children, has been relieved of her duties pending an investigation, according to Lackland AFB spokesman Oscar Balladares.

"This staff sergeant's alleged action does not meet the high standards we expect of our airmen, nor does it comply with the Air Force's core values of integrity, service before self, and excellence in all we do. It is not representative of the many thousands of outstanding airmen who serve in the U.S. Air Force today," Balladares said, reading a statement.

Poor headwork?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=106923393

That took about 3 seconds on Google. Im not linking the nude ones, this stuff is suido-work safe. Also, for those without one it'll only let you look at her photos direct if you have a login. But you can use the links to her little slide shows.

Judging from the general layout, Im gonna go with attention whore.

Hmmmmmm......I wonder if the USAF paid for those, it has happened before.....:(

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Airbrushing can do wonders.

Anyone remember the NFO who posed for Playboy about 8 years ago? She looked great in the layout but in real life.....

BTW: The Navy was first with Playboy. We had a enlisted sailor first then then the LT NFO.

Lawman

None
Airbrushing can do wonders.

Anyone remember the NFO who posed for Playboy about 8 years ago? She looked great in the layout but in real life.....

BTW: The Navy was first with Playboy. We had a enlisted sailor first then then the LT NFO.

Lt Frederica Spilman and Sherry Lynne White. They are mentioned in the last few paragraphs.

Rugger

Super Moderatress
Super Moderator
Contributor
Playmid - 1989

Anyone remember the Playmid fiasco from 1989? It was a parody in the Log (another memory from the past) but deemed too controversial by the Superintendant/Commandant/Powers that Be.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Judging from the general layout, Im gonna go with attention whore.

Sounds about right, to me, especially after seeing that link you had.

...Manhart said Thursday of the pictorial. "I didn't do anything wrong so I didn't think it would be a major issue."

So she's incredibly stupid, too?

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I googled Spilman and the third link was a thread from AW started from Left Eye. How about that?

snake020

Contributor
Let's see

US Playboy with air force broad

or

Brasilian Playboy with Brasilera

tough choice for me

PLEASE do not post pictures of the first I don't want to spit coffee all over the keyboard

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
To make a judgement call on this one will require some research. I will have to examine in details, her photos, and then come to my conclusion. That's of course whether she deserves the honor of being in Playboy :icon_smil

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
She's a SSgt (in the USAF that's an E-5) that joined in '94? Not exactly a go-getter, at least in the military sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.