• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air force + playboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Several years ago when I was stationed in Corpus, I used to, for historical purposes, visit some of the local entertainment spots located just off SPID.

At one of those was an entertainer named Casper...very attractive and very well built. She even bit me once.

Anyway, I happened to be at Beeville and around the corner comes a rather striking young ABH2. Same girl.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
To make a judgement call on this one will require some research. I will have to examine in details, her photos, and then come to my conclusion. That's of course whether she deserves the honor of being in Playboy :icon_smil

Perhaps a grant is in order for this research, while you gather much-needed empirical data. I suggest comparing with at least 12 other issues to get the best benchmark.

Perhaps a video as well?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Lt Frederica Spilman and Sherry Lynne White. They are mentioned in the last few paragraphs.

The NFO's husband was an instructor of mine at EW school right after the magazine came out. He was pretty happy she did it........He met her while they were both in ES-3's (I think VQ-5).......go VQ!

FLY_USMC

pilot
Props......
sa10101112333.widec.jpg

435cl53.jpg

4gq7ptz.jpg

4783lo6.jpg

2lutc3q.jpg

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Is it me, or does anyone else not really find her that attrative? I mean, come on-- I even have USNA goggles!

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Is it me, or does anyone else not really find her that attrative? I mean, come on-- I even have USNA goggles!

Maybe if you put her in a plebe uniform and had her read you the dinner menu? Would that get you going Dan? :D

I'm not going to lie, based on those pictures, I'd hit it. ;)

xmid

pilot
Contributor
She looks rough... Playboy could do better at just about any university in the US. I guess they get off on getting nude pictures of women in unique or prestigious positions. They'd probably run naked pictures of Margaret Thatcher if they could get her to do it.

snake020

Contributor
Like I said, now that the US Playboy has been demoted to "horse-face" level, I'll stick with the Brasilian one.

LoneSailor

She looks like she's been around the block a few times. The blurry and black&white pics make her look good I guess :).

Lawman

None
One thing is for sure, this gives a whole new reinforcement to the "Fly-bunny" nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.