• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air force + playboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Hey, if all else fails there's always the paper bag over the head trick. The rest that's visible should probably do the job quite nicely.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
All you young picky pups.:) Just wait. She looks pretty damn good for thirty.

Its Playboy for crying outloud! Pretty good for thirty? Its not like we're commenting on someones mother. The whole point of looking at Playboy is to look at pictures of HOT naked girls. We're not supposed to say this girls pretty hot for 30, 40, etc. etc. That being said they just talked about it on CNN (minutes ago) and the pics they showed (with censors on the naughty bits) looked pretty damned good. I guess they can work wonders with an airbrush and a computer nowadays, but if anyone meets this "Playmate" I think they're gonna be dissapointed.

Lawman

None
Hey, if all else fails there's always the paper bag over the head trick. The rest that's visible should probably do the job quite nicely.

Some people say that a blindfold can inhance the sexual experiance. I just think those people need to stop sleeping with ugly people.

Carno

Insane
I'd venture to say that anyone who says they wouldn't bone her is a liar.

She is definitely not ugly, and she has a tight body. I know many of you don't even have girlfriends/wives that attractive.

Huggy Bear

pilot
Its Playboy for crying outloud! Pretty good for thirty? Its not like we're commenting on someones mother. The whole point of looking at Playboy is to look at pictures of HOT naked girls. We're not supposed to say this girls pretty hot for 30, 40, etc. etc. That being said they just talked about it on CNN (minutes ago) and the pics they showed (with censors on the naughty bits) looked pretty damned good. I guess they can work wonders with an airbrush and a computer nowadays, but if anyone meets this "Playmate" I think they're gonna be dissapointed.

Well, she wouldn't make playboy if she wasn't in the military. The magazine wants her for the novelty and the naughtiness. However she can still turn heads, especially for being 30 with two kids.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Hey, her body is nice...her face, well needs some make-up. She's not ugly and I think Playboy put her in for one reason, she was military (and had a decent figure).

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
All you young picky pups.:) Just wait. She looks pretty damn good for thirty.

Bunk pretty well summed this up. I am almost thirty...<gasp> and she still looks like she got hit with a truck. Nice body...but if she was a cracker eater...kick her to the curb.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Well, she wouldn't make playboy if she wasn't in the military. The magazine wants her for the novelty and the naughtiness. However she can still turn heads, especially for being 30 with two kids.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Concur ;)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Props......
2lutc3q.jpg

What the heck is on her left side of her chest.......other than the obvious? It looks like some green smudge of a tatoo that was either poorly done or not completely removed. That, and a few other things, make me think 'trailer park'.........

Bird_Dog322

Just make sure its a black lab...;)

witty, yes indeed. who knows what will come of 'laboratory' breeding...

but i agree that if she wasn't military the spotlight wouldn't be so heavily focused upon her. however, from an unbiased perspective (and my "standard" judgement), at this time she's a go.

*statement subject to revision or ridicule:D

Status
Not open for further replies.