• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air force + playboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Can we just leave it at the obvious? She's a fairly attractive woman, with a good body, though not up to Playboy's usual standards of complete flawlessness. Of course she's in there because she's in the military. On a side note, I'm wondering how many of the people thrashing her appearance: 1. have a girlfriend/wife/etc. 2. even hook up that much 3. are getting with women that even meet basic standards of hotness. And be honest--I've seen the wives and girlfriends people bring around. A couple winners...a WHOLE LOT of losers!

KSUFLY

pilot
People should start posting pics of their gf/fiance/wife so we can compare them to their comments on the AF Playboy Bunny.

Coota0

None
People should start posting pics of their gf/fiance/wife so we can compare them to their comments on the AF Playboy Bunny.

It's one thing to post pictures and tell stories about the chick you banged last weekend, but not your Gf/fiance and especially wife. There is a line that would be stepped over there.

MasterBates

My Ex....

Jared-Subway-sex-fat-woman.jpg

MasterBates

The scary part is she was a Hooter's waitress (and a hot one at that) less than 4 years ago.....

The wonders of Haagen-Daz and Eclairs in large quantities...

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
It's one thing to post pictures and tell stories about the chick you banged last weekend, but not your Gf/fiance and especially wife. There is a line that would be stepped over there.

Your girl left this over at my place last night...
Whip%208.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

USMC Helo Bubba

Contributor
I'd venture to say that anyone who says they wouldn't bone her is a liar.

She is definitely not ugly, and she has a tight body. I know many of you don't even have girlfriends/wives that attractive.

Yea - What Carno said -- Not pne of you naysayers ("she isnt that hot") would turn her down if she jumped in your lap at the club!

OldNavy

Several years ago when I was stationed in Corpus, I used to, for historical purposes, visit some of the local entertainment spots located just off SPID.

At one of those was an entertainer named Casper...very attractive and very well built. She even bit me once.

Anyway, I happened to be at Beeville and around the corner comes a rather striking young ABH2. Same girl.

Is "Hip Huggers" still there?

I believe it was down Airline.

Spent many happy hours during the early 70's drooling over a dancer who called herself "Rocky"

Sigh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.