• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Al Gore Rocks!

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
Wow what a big shock, bunch of left wing hippies the Nobel Committee.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Could have been worse:

michaelmoore2.jpg

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
Acceptance speech went like this:

"I'm thuper thyched to be given this award! We all must work together to stop man-bear pig!"

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Fixed that for you.

I see, so it's not left wing hippies, it's instead a group of very smart people from essentially the rest of the world. That's much better

Sigh... everyone's an editor

Don't you mean very smart people with training in one specific area who all get their entire income writing papers sponsored by people who want to tell us that the sky is falling and that we should all live our lives like them tell us......

Sorry, I'm a scientist and I ain't buying it. Course living like algore might be nice. big house, rides in limo's and Gulfstreams, I could get use to that.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
ALGORE is my anti-buddy (?) ... as his airplane shut down the ramp @ Osaka while he was boarding at the conclusion of one of the Kyoto "Protocol" conferences which required me and 12-15 other "heavies" to run all over Honshu low fuel state while WX diverting to Haneda and Nagoya 'cause we couldn't get into Narita. Make sense??? Do we need a Japanese translator??? :)

I wonder what that carbon footprint looked like ... ????

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Come on Pugs, Huey and A4s, we all know the Al Gore folks don't let those details get in the way of their 'truth'. After all, thats nothing some carbon credits wont fix, right??? At least it will make his the-world-is-melting friends feel all warm and fuzzy inside.