• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another military poser/faker goes down on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett1

Banned
Brett, you should open an upscale club near NS Mayport called "The O Club" since the base closed their club.

But make it OLD SCHOOL. I am sure there are some retired Aviators in the area who would help you make it "authentic"

The first question is zoning in that area and then whether Officers and sailors will part with their $$ in a club. If the answer is yes then we may have a concept.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I can make that happen........... in real life. In fact, I am pretty sure that you would have a life changing experience under my supervision.

Really? You could hook me up with a real live stripper? What connections you must have! There are probably only two or three people in the nation who could bring forth that kind of action. :rolleyes:

Clue: If you're having a life-changing experience with a stripper, it's probably time to just kill yourself.

Brett

MasterBates

The first question is zoning in that area and then whether Officers and sailors will part with their $$ in a club. If the answer is yes then we may have a concept.

Well, there is a club right outside the gate (and next to an elementary school)

I would go to a strip club in JAX if it was a semi-hiclass establishment..

The one that is there now is a dive with "visible gunshot wound" and "stretch mark" nights.

Brett1

Banned
Really? You could hook me up with a real live stripper? What connections you must have! There are probably only two or three people in the nation who could bring forth that kind of action. :rolleyes:

Clue: If you're having a life-changing experience with a stripper, it's probably time to just kill yourself.

Brett

Any back problems with that chip on your shoulder?

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
If I may, between Bret's new photo and the stripper/hooker talk, the guy just admitted he is an intel officer and was never a B-52 pilot. He is in the AF reserves and is an O-6. Okay, back to the threadjacks.

phrogpilot73

Holy shit, you been to "Rosies" outside of Pax River in the 80's? :eek: One needed a open C section just for the interview, 400 lbs to be hired.
Sounds like after they lost the weight and their bits were hanging down to their knees, then they moved to "Rosies Cantina" in Groton... Horrible place...

Sounds like after they lost the weight and their bits were hanging down to their knees, then they moved to "Rosies Cantina" in Groton... Horrible place...

I could stomach anything <almost> that place took the cake. Between the local Lexington Pk inbreds and the guys from Pax there was always a fight but with the ugliest referees known to man.
I wasn't kidding about the C section, we had "required reading", they had the "open C' regulation.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
If I may, between Bret's new photo and the stripper/hooker talk, the guy just admitted he is an intel officer and was never a B-52 pilot. He is in the AF reserves and is an O-6. Okay, back to the threadjacks.

I'm sure they'd love to hear about this if/when his clearance gets updated again

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I'm sure they'd love to hear about this if/when his clearance gets updated again

having just gone through the ass pain of the SSBI update again... I can't imagine this purported O-6 can get away with being a B-52 poseur without any recriminations. In fact, maybe it's incumbent on us to let his COC know about it. Certainly dosent' have a whole lot of integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.