• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

BleedGreen

pilot
index.php

I thought I would bump pat_ryan's chart to help us Mar applicants remember this group's scores.
thanks again for this work pat_ryan!!

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Our current group averages total (including those who jumped in the thread after the chart was done)

SNA applicants:
7.1/7.6/7.3/59, 3.35

SNFO applicants:
6.7/7.2/6.9/57, 3.48

Chemystery

NFO Final Select - Feb 17, 2013 OCS
Just texted my OR. He is driving...

Said he is going to call me in a minute...moment of truth...:eek:

USCGSSO

Just got pro-rec'd SWO...my stats: 28 yo M, 7/7/8 58 OAR, 3.95 GPA History Major, prior service Coast Guard (6 years, paygrade E-4 @RELAD), letters of rec from Coast Guard's chief of strategic communication (O-5), and two former CO's: an O-8 and an O-4. Told if my paperwork is in order 06 January class could be a happening thing. Good luck to all.

nombrescreeno

Post scores if you guys are new on the board and got the call. Would definitely help a lot of people! Same for what your earliest OCS date is esp. if you guys are a college student who still needs to graduate

It does seem like ASTB is a big factor... I'm seeing some people get NFO over SNA if their FOFAR was 7+ it seems

While I entirely trust my OR, I wanted to see if anyone else had gouge on this. I submitted my package for designators INTEL/SNA/NFO/SWO. My OR told me that I would go before both the 3 Dec SNA board and the 4 Feb IDC board. The OR then told me that I would not hear back until after my application package had gone before both boards. Therefore I would be waiting until mid-February to hear my results from the 3 Dec SNA board.

ChelseaRuthless, is this not the same thing your OR told you? Or did you not submit for the IDC board?

NavyOffRec, any wisdom?

I believe the order you place your designators is what takes precedence. So you might hear SNA/NFO/SWO pro rec but it won't matter because you put Intel first -- if you get picked up for Intel, you end up going that otherwise you wait til Feb to get a final select status

I believe the order you place your designators is what takes precedence. So you might hear SNA/NFO/SWO pro rec but it won't matter because you put Intel first -- if you get picked up for Intel, you end up going that otherwise you wait til Feb to get a final select status

If this is accurate, hopefully it means the fact that I put SWO first will work in my favor. I've been trying to go Intel for 2 years now and have never even seen a board. I was non-select for IW back in April, and I don't have my hopes too set on it for next time either.

John wright

SNA Pro-Rec Dec 2012
Post scores if you guys are new on the board and got the call. Would definitely help a lot of people! Same for what your earliest OCS date is esp. if you guys are a college student who still needs to graduate

It does seem like ASTB is a big factor... I'm seeing some people get NFO over SNA if their FOFAR was 7+ it seems

My stats are part of the table above but I am college grad and OR says probably will be going in March or April.

Reactions: AJD
Anybody else in here lurking that is awaiting/received results from the Hampton Roads area? I'm going to try my recruiter again when I get off work if I still haven't heard anything. This is agonizing...

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Has anyone in NRD Phoenix (Arizona, New Mexico) heard anything? A few other folks and I got an email from RW (initials of person at MEPS/NRD Phoenix) who needed us to sign a bunch of security stuff that I swear I've already done before. I know security stuff doesn't matter but the fact that it is the same morning as the Pro-Recs has my fingers crossed. I just emailed in what they needed.

Congrats to everyone else!