• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

ssmit255

Told if my paperwork is in order 06 January class could be a happening thing. Good luck to all.

Same here. All my paperwork concerning background and everything was submitted before 05 November. Went to MEPS mid-October and PQ'ed then. Basically my OR just told me that 06 January class date is still on the table and to be ready for it just in case.

Stats: 26/m/non-prior --- 6/7/6, 56. GPA: 3.1 International Affairs/Economics. LOR were heavy on former/current bosses, university heads, and veterans from all across the services
NFO/SWO pro-rec.

afwx

Booyahkah
Anybody else in here lurking that is awaiting/received results from the Hampton Roads area? I'm going to try my recruiter again when I get off work if I still haven't heard anything. This is agonizing...

Just like you I am waiting, except I am waiting on St. Louis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ssmit255

Congrats. You SWO/NFO Pro-Recs do know what the proper choice is, right?

Absolutely. SNA was first choice, but then I came to terms that w/o PRK my eyes wouldn't last 2 minutes into that flight physical. NFO, no-limit, correctable to 20/20 has me straight pumped. Guns up

exNavyOffRec

While I entirely trust my OR, I wanted to see if anyone else had gouge on this. I submitted my package for designators INTEL/SNA/NFO/SWO. My OR told me that I would go before both the 3 Dec SNA board and the 4 Feb IDC board. The OR then told me that I would not hear back until after my application package had gone before both boards. Therefore I would be waiting until mid-February to hear my results from the 3 Dec SNA board.

ChelseaRuthless, is this not the same thing your OR told you? Or did you not submit for the IDC board?

NavyOffRec, any wisdom?

not correct, you will hear from the board that just met, and hear from the board that meets later.